Scholarships in USA for International Students
Choosing the perfect study destination is as important as deciding on the right course and university. One of the most popular study destinations among international students is the USA. For a long time, it has been considered to be the ideal destination for students to build a life after graduation. Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the United States of America is expensive. But there is a wide range of scholarships in USA for International students, which reduces the course fee by a considerable amount and helps them fund their studies. The number of International students in US higher educational institutions grew by 5.4% in 2017-18, according to open doors data. International students accounted for 17.9% of the total foreign students in the US in 2017-18, and the students have gotten many scholarships for Higher Education in USA. Keep reading to learn more about the popular scholarships for international students in USA.
Foreign Fulbright Student Program
- This scholarship program has been designed to avail full Scholarship for higher education in USA (a master’s or Ph.D. degree). Apart from this, the scholarship shall also be awarded to any non-degree postgraduate studies.
- Some applicants may be eligible to receive full tuition fees, textbooks, airfare, and health insurance under this scholarship scheme.
Humphrey Fellowship Program
- This scholarship is offered to experienced professionals who possess immense leadership potential and dedication towards public service. The entire expense of the course will be covered by the scholarship.
- But, the candidates cannot choose an institution by themselves. The appropriate educational institutions will be allocated to them based on their skills and career interests
The Next Gen Scholarship
- This scholarship for higher education in USA offers a ,000 grant for any student who wishes to study in Maryland, Washington/Virginia, open to all international students.
- The eligibility criteria to avail of this scholarship are to have a minimum 3.0-grade point average (GPA).
The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship program
- This special scholarship in USA was announced by the USA government for the selected outstanding students from selected developing countries, to pursue any postgraduate study.
American University Emerging Global leader award
- This is awarded to a student who is highly strong in academics and has strong potential to bring positive change in society.
- The scholarship amount is approximately ,000 per year.
All the information provided by my counsellor is excellent and process of visa file was very fast as compared to my other friends. Excellent services of AECC Global. It is a great place to visit for student visa service.
I would like to thank the whole AECC Global team because the experience here was altogether very lively and friendly. They gave every information to me starting from the selection of course till my documentation process. I would really recommend AECC for overseas education consultation.
At AECC Global, I was allotted with a counselor who accompanied and explained the whole application process. Special thanks to the counselors and the other advisors. I would highly recommend AECC Global to everyone.